Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Being Content

For the last several weeks I've been contemplating over getting my own domain and setting up a blog there. But I kept questioning myself, why do I want to move? Would I post enough to be worth the investment? Do I want to learn a new blogging platform? Is it going to take away the joy of blogging?

Then today it came to me, just stay put here. I don't really want to move. Maybe someday it'll make more sense to have my own web address... but not today. I like my little set up here. Just being content with what I do have.

1 comment:

  1. I have been checking your other blog for years and didn't realize you were actively posting over here! So here I am! :) I paid $10 to register my blog domain name through blogger...it's actually through Go Daddy I think? But I pay with Google and still use blogger as my posting format. If that helps at all! :)

    ReplyDelete